Thursday, July 1, 2010

Your Opinion

I have posted a poll, asking which is your favorite decade, 40s, 50s, 60s or 70s.

I'd have to say mine are the 50s and 60s. The 50s for the powerful housewives who were in complete control of the household, but still let their men THINK they were in charge! Everything seemed to be centered around the home and family and I think a lot of families now-a-days could benefit from that mindset.

I'm also in love with the 60s because of the Space Race, and JackieO. I think I was born loving the stars and outerspace. Ever since I was a kid, my dad and I would go lay on the trampoline and pick out the constellations, or make up our own. I have been an avid collector of space memorabilia from the 60s and wish I could have been around to see, in my opinion, man's greatest achievement.

What are your thoughts?!

No comments:

Post a Comment