Monday, July 5, 2010

A Little About Me

I realized I haven't said much of anything about myself, so here goes!


This is my Aubie

She still gave me kisses even when I dressed her up!

My name is Megan. I was born and raised in Missouri and currently reside in Alabama. I went to college at the University of Missouri-Rolla and got a degree in Aerospace Engineering. I am a Chi Omega and I have a copy of the Symphony on my desk. I love cats, especially little orange girls! I have one beautiful sister, she lives in San Francisco. I love to cook and entertain. I'm trying to figure out a way to move to Colorado next year. I'm a reader. I'm an 80's movie-and-music-aholic. I love the beach, the feel of the sand between my toes, the sound of the waves crashing, the salty air smell, it's my own personal Mecca! I have a small garden and I'm a vegetarian. I have absolutely amazing friends, most of them live far away and I miss them every day. I like cheap wine. I can't keep fingernail polish on, it chips within 10 minutes. I love family traditions and heirlooms. I'm an amature photographer. My parents were high school sweethearts and are still married, 35 years later. I'm a stargazer. I have an owl tattoo on my left foot. I love reading inspirational quotes, they really do inspire me. Coca-Cola is an addiction I'm trying to break. My favorite colors are red and turquoise. I can't wait to have a family. I miss the snow. My truck's name is JJ. I love to travel. Green tea is delicious. My best friend is my guardian angel. I'm on Team Edward. I'm a hopeless romantic and I love chick-flicks. I've seen 2 space shuttle launches and I cried both times, it was such an amazing sight. I wish I could have have been a 1950s housewife. I love a good massage. I'm quite patriotic. I have blue eyes and I don't know what my natural hair color is. Shoes are a weakness. So is chocolate. I have a bucket list, with about 900 things on it! Daisies and hibiscus are my favorite flowers. I'm a certified SCUBA diver. I try to be as green as I can. I love to shop at thrift stores, there are so many great finds. Apparently I can't stay in one apartment/house for more than a year, it's been that way since high school. I love vintage flower pins, my first one was my Grandma Pinky's. I wear huge sunglasses!



All my girls
Magnolia, Aubie, Tina




That's all I can really think of right now! There's a little about me, the girl behind Kitty's Vintage!

No comments:

Post a Comment