Friday, July 30, 2010

Changes

In 14 more working days I'll be done! I'm sitting here, in my office, with no hope of finding something to do today. All my responsibilities have been taken away and I'm just being paid to sit here. Sounds fun, but I'm the kind of person who needs something to do. I'd much rather be a little stressed, but busy than bored stiff! I'm really glad this is all happening to me though, it really makes you take a step back and look at your life and what you truly want out of it. And I truly don't want to work in this setting. It's all a little pointless to me. We have meetings to talk about what to talk about in other meetings.

I am more pumped than ever for Kitty's Vintage to really get off the ground and get the jump start it needs. This change will have such a profound influence on my life, I just wish it could happen tomorrow.

I can't wait to start my new life and put this one of sitting behind a desk and going to pointless meeting after pointless meeting behind me!

No comments:

Post a Comment