Tuesday, March 22, 2011

some favorites from my kitchen

today i thought i'd show you a few of my favorite items from around my kitchen. vintage pyrex is what really got me started on everything else vintage. now my love has expanded to so many other avenues, but kitchen items are still my favorite.



these are 2 vintage ads, the top is "the 6 best cake ideas of the year"


here are 2 more ads, welch's juice and a booklet of jam and jelly recipes


this shelf showcases most of my favorite items


here are sweet paterned juice glasses that my mom got for me, the bright owl was a gift from my friend christina, she brought it back from germany


here are a few of the pyrex patterns i have, the floral one is fireking, but i just loved the colors


pyrex plates, the lime green ones i found at an auction years ago and the turquoise set was a lucky thrift store find


on the right is a large platter i found at a thrift store and matches my red and turquoise kitchen perfectly, on the left is part of my growing collection of blue heaven china, my favorite

scott found this bell in the back of a car brought in for restoration, sweet gift for me


this collection is my bill/letter holder, the rooster bell and one of the best christmas surprises i've ever gotten! my mom has the same list maker in her kitchen, it's been there as long as i can remember. i found it's twin on etsy and she surprised me this past christmas with it.


awesome old maid cards, LOVE the graphics

an awesome party planning book

space take-off party, right up my alley!

sweet little cookbook, great cover graphics and underneath you can see my vintage formica topped, chrome legged dining table.

No comments:

Post a Comment