Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Making New Friends

I think some people were just meant to be friends. Sometimes it takes you a lot longer to find that friend than you ever thought it would, but when you do find them, the search time doesn't seem to matter any more.

I have made a new friend, Jamie. We met because I posted that I was looking for enamel flower pins on craigslist. It took us about 2 months to actually meet, life always seems to get in the way, but since meeting, I've seen her almost every day.

We have so much in common, our love for vintage dresses, the truely elegant Audrey Hepburn look, the little white gloves ladies used to wear while grocery shopping, and the ever amazing Elizabeth Montgomery. She only has one kitty, but she's a real sweetheart.

Jamie is in the process of downsizing, so I get first look at all her amazing vintage items for Kitty's Vintage to sell, and a few that will stay in my personal collection. So, thank you craigslist for introducing me to my new friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment