Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Today's Treasures

It's been a while since I've been to the local thrift stores so I thought today was the perfect day to go again and I made some great finds!!

My favorite finds:

1. A dark green velvet long sleeved maxi dress
2. A burnt orange skirt suit, very 70s chic
3. A tomato red Pyrex bowl
4. A few great Christmas items, including 5 little vintage ornaments (I think I'll be keeping those!!)

The clothes are now in the washer and the dishes in the dishwasher. Soon they will be clean and ready to photograph and put online.

Also, I've been working hard on an inventory list. It's hard to keep up with everything I have and how much everything cost. It's coming along great and I already added everything I bought today. Now I just have to go into my "office" and finish adding everything in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment