Thursday, November 18, 2010

Lots of New Items

I decided that if I really wanted to get work done, I had to leave the house! Those sweet little kitties keep coming to me for loving and I just can't tell them no, so I'm sitting at Panera, where there are no distractions, except for asiago cheese bagels - yummo!!!

I can't believe that a week from today is Thanksgiving, where has the year gone? It's been a good year though, I must say. Lots of changes in my life have lead me to a much better place. This year I'll be celebrating Thanksgiving with my boyfriend's family. His sister is hosting and her boyfriend is frying a turkey. Since this is his first attempt, we'll see how it goes!!

As for Kitty's Vintage, we're trucking right along. A few coats, dresses and skirts have been listed so far today. Still to come are a few kitchen items and lots of books, mostly Better Homes and Gardens cookbooks, but some educational children's books are in the wings too, along with a few purses. Next week the Christmas items will be photographed and put online.

I have had this really great idea for Thanksgiving, but I can't seem to find all the pieces I need. I want to offer a full table setting. All the plates, glasses, serving pieces decorations, linens...I have found 60% of what I need, and was hoping to have it ready for this year, but that hasn't been the case. I'm still on the hunt for the dishes I need and I can't imagine that it wouldn't be ready for next year. If you like white gold and wheat, be sure to check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment