Tuesday, December 4, 2012

studio changes

i appologize for my absense, but it is with good reason!

recently tara informed me that she will be leaving our studio, which makes me sad, but also gives my little business room to grow.  i've been brainstorming new products to offer, gathering supplies, making the first-round versions to see if it could be put into production and enjoying the time i have left with tara and little meadow in the studio. 

i will have a meeting tomorrow with the trio-in-charge to present my new ideas and convince them that i'll be able to maintain the studio on my own, especially since we just expanded! 

i also, finally, found a clothing rack with a small enough footprint to fit on the floor of karma rags, the vintage clothing store at the flying monkey.  this means, starting tomorrow, i'll have a rack of clothes for you to check out and try on here locally! 

and remember, at the end of this month, all the book currently for sale at kitty's vintage books will expire and will not be relisted.  if you are in the market for vintage books, please shop now, as i will be closing the store!

No comments:

Post a Comment