Monday, December 10, 2012

2013 Fashion Show!

Hello vintage lovers!  Last year's Anti-Fashion Show was such a blast to be a part of, if you weren't able to make it, here are some of the outfits that were featured:







And who could forget the darling little Meadow, showing off her shoes:



I'm proud to announce that the 2013 Anti-Fashion Show featuring vintage fashions and local handmade beauties will be March 9, 2013!

I've already started planning and putting special vintage pieces aside.  I have 3 models lined up, Natasha and Nicole from last year, and the beautiful Sage has agreed to strut her stuff this year!  Soon I'll be adding sneak peeks of this year's runway worthy looks: clothing, shoes and accessories.  I'll keep you updated on adding a 4th model and if I can snag Meadow again, she was the audience favorite! 

No comments:

Post a Comment