Tuesday, November 20, 2012

i am thankful

i have so many things to be thankful for in my life.  my job, my home, my family, my fur-babies, my studio and etsy stores, a full pantry, warm sweaters, hot showers, crackly music coming from the record player, friends that have become family, almost being out of debt from unemployment (!!!), good books, and as always - my too far away, successful, beautiful sister.

here are a few lovely vintage items in honor of thanksgiving!
















what are you thankful for this year?!

5 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for you! :) Did you see your sponsor links on my page, I feel so slick and web savy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it won't load right here at work. i'll have to check at home!

      i'm thankful for you. you are the best big sister i could have gotten and i'm thankful that we are still in touch, since it doesn't seem to be that way with the rest of the sisters!

      Delete
  2. thank you so much for featuring my turkey here! :) made my day!!
    annie
    www.thedacingwren.etsy.com
    www.facebook.com/3wrenstreet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i grew up with these turkeys! my mom always decorated the house for EVERY holiday and we had several items like this, that fanned out, i always loved them!!

      Delete
  3. Oh, and I am thankful to have my cups featured on your lovely blog! Thank YOU! And Happy Thanksgiving! :-)

    ReplyDelete