Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day

Happy (belated) Valentine's Day! I know I'm a day late, but I didn't even call my parents until this morning either! Part of being unemployed and living on an extreme budget means there isn't a lot of money for holidays. This year, I convinced my guy to write me a love letter. He balked at first, said he wasn't a letter writer, but he came home from work with this beautiful letter.

I've read it several times today and will continue to read it every day.

Today I went to my yoga class, it was full, unlike last Thursday. We had a tiny bit of snow and the whole city freaked out, but I went to yoga and ended up being the only one there, so I got a private yoga lesson, she helped me on my form, which was really great!

I spent some time today loading new items onto etsy, so make sure to check it out! And, I've ordered several 1940s, WWII cookbooks and pamphlets on how to stretch the food in your pantry. I can't wait to receive them, hopefully tomorrow!!!

And I'd like to wish my first college roommate a very happy birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment