Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Most Amazing Shopping Day

Happy Groundhog Day, and Happy Birthday to my cousin Ali!

So, yesterday, I went on the hunt for a large jewelry box for my dresser, my littlest kitten finds great joy in playing with my earrings at 2am, so they need to be hidden! I did not find a jewelry box, however, I did find some really amazing things.

1. Jacqueline Kennedy: A Portrait in Courage - this book is from 1966 and I'm absolutely in love with it, this will go in my personal connection!
2. One store had about 10 vintage ladies hats, little dainty ones, I bought 3, one tan and two black. Simply stunning.
3. Amazing gold filigree dresser mirror - I will end up painting this, but it's simply incredible.
4. Pearl bead purse - I saw this in the display case as I was looking for enamel pins and just had to have it.
5. 2 precious nightgowns - one is long and white cotton with large pink flowers, looks brand new and the other is pale yellow, short and has a matching robe.

I will add pictures soon, my camera batteries died! Both of them!

I also found about 10 sweet baby dresses, so look for those coming soon!! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment