Thursday, January 13, 2011

Snow-ppocolypse!

This past Monday we got around 8" of snow at my house, which turned out to be the 3rd largest snowfall in all of recorded history here in the Rocket City!! We celebrated by drinking hot chocolate, taking the puppy out to run around any letting one of the kitties out to run about!





This is my backyard, all peaceful, serene and untouched, until we released Bella!




The snow was so deep, he had to hop to get anywhere, the snow came up to his belly and he couldn't run!!



Then we decided to go for a spin in my trusty 4-wheel drive and this is what we found, snow and mess covered roads everywhere, and this is a pretty main and heavily travelled road!

And here is a pretty winter scene I found while out driving around. We also took Bohdie, our puppy, up on a sledding hill for a bit, he loved all the kids there, and then we went to Scott's sister's house and had a snowball fight with her 5-year-old twins! Bohdie loved that too, he was great at catching the snowballs and then eating them!

I hope you are having a fantastic winter day, I know I'm enjoying the change of scenery from dull brown everything to sparkly white wonderland!

No comments:

Post a Comment