Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Things!!

Well, it's been a little while since I last posted, things get a little busy around the Holidays. But I have some very exciting news, Kitty's Vintage has launched a sister site on etsy, Kitty's Vintage Books!!

This site sells hardback books from the 40s-70s, older if I can find them. There are currently over 60 books listed, and many more to go up for sale. Please check out the new site.

As for Kitty's Vintage, there are new shoes going up, many dishes and beverage dispensers and glasses and owl figurines and wall hangings to come. My dad found a photo-box at an auction for me so the pictures to come should be quite awesome!

I have uploaded some new pictures to flickr, so be sure to check those out too.

It's supposed to snow a lot tomorrow night and Monday, I really hope it happens and if so, I'll be sure to share some pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment