Thursday, October 28, 2010

Just What I Needed

Sometimes, when you are venturing out on your own, trying something new, you are pretty unsure of yourself and your future. This has been my way of thinking for a few weeks now. But today, a long lost, recently reunited, best friend of mine gave me the boost I really needed. Living 500 miles apart it's hard to rekindle a friendship, but she makes it so easy. Calling or texting almost daily and picking out all the items in my shop that she's going to ask her family to buy her for Christmas.

She's the kind of person who tells it like it is, she doesn't sugar coat, and she expects the same from you. Her words to me today was the swift kick in the ass that I needed to have confidence in myself and believe that what I'm doing is worth my time. So, thank you Christy, I owe you so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment