Friday, October 5, 2012

this week in photographs

we got a guitar from scott's brother

sent my first order with my new packaging

was disappointed by the "roasted" turkey and avocado sandwich at panera, it was cold, i expected a "roasted" sandwich to be warm - my coworker was disappointed too

it was rainy and cool the first half of the week, felt like fall!

wore my favorite kicks - polka dot vans

finally put out my vintage teacup birdfeeder - available at the studio

made new rings for the studio - tiny teacups and saucers

baby alice found a new spot to nap

danced around the kitchen to my favorite song - gypsy

made pumpkin spice tea in this sweet little kitty teapot

had my first salted caramel latte and cake pop - let me tell you, that cake pop was so much better than i ever could have imagined!

more rain

drank lots of coffee from my cat mug at work

took the pup for a walk on a beautiful autumn afternoon

lovely sunsets once the rain left

No comments:

Post a Comment