Thursday, August 23, 2012

changes!

exciting news friends!  the studio i share with my dear friend tara gets to expand!!  that means i'll get to have my own showcase area, which will hopefully be ready in the next few weeks!  photos of the progress to come!

along with that huge change, i'm going to be revamping my etsy store.  new photos, new packaging, new products...  this goes for kitty's vintage home and montgomery june vintage boutique!

i've been reading lots of small business blogs, books and articles about how to run a small business and many of the tips will be implemented in the shops for your enjoyment and convenience!! 

also, with each purchase a small gift will be included, from me to you.



until next time, here is a photo of the beautiful old textile/shoe mill where my studio is located!

No comments:

Post a Comment